Average Black Girl offers a chance for your business to be promoted on her youtube channel. She has built an audience of conscious consumers looking to support the melanin community.
The Average Blog
We feature both individuals and black businesses doing really exciting things. We would love to feature you!
- Above Average Program
- 1:1 Strategy Sessions
- Social Media Marketing
- Public Relation Strategy
Melanin Business is an elite data base of quality businesses that is equivalent to an elite black yelp. This is an incentive base site where you gain incentives for using this site as you supporter different businesses.
Our Amazing Clients
The Professional Package
Average Black Girl offers you the complete package for setting yourself above the rest in Corporate America.
- Resume/ Cover Letter
- LinkedIn Makeover
- Social Media Strategy
- About Me Websites
- Public Relations Strategy
- I became interested in this page because of all the positive posts and Information shared on my timeline. Danielle your consciousness and efforts to deliver such important info on a daily basis is awesome. Whether it is politics, social issues or innovative ways of improving ones financial situation. I love the the fact that you are committed to the Melanin movement and I am here to support you 100% and to learn as much as possible. You are powerful!!Robbie C.
- My experience working with Danielle was nothing short of spectacular. Her passion and sincere dedication to helping others achieve success is very admiring. She is is well knowledgeable in her field and offers positive suggestions when I was in need of answers. I improved on networking ability. Being able to go over and beyond available resources. Her explaining to me the desire to stand out made me diligent in my networking. I was able to take away true focus in a project or in anything worth obtaining. She vocalized a lot about going beyond the call of duty in anything that you do so those conversations left me with the impression that the effort I put prior to it wasn’t my all. She helped me identify those weaknesses. I would absolutely recommend Danielle. What I liked most about working with Danielle is the energy and passion she puts out. It’s very contagious and rejuvenating. She is strong minded and has a laser focus on her goals and priorities.Kosi U.
- Letter of Recommendation Customer 2014
It is my pleasure to write a letter of reference for Danielle Mitchell.
In Danielle’s position as our Key Account Development Manager for Coca Cola Refreshments for the past two year, it has been imperative to possess the ability to manage our volume and ensure that volume goals were met/exceeded to keep us on track for optimal product discounts. She was also integral in securing the necessary assets to achieve and maintain our goals.
Danielle has the skills necessary for a wide array of potential job prospects. She has drive, determination and is a “go-getter”. When you ask her to do something, you can be assured she will accomplish it in the timeframe asked and will carry it out with enthusiasm. She is attentive and instructive on means for our company success. Any company that has the opportunity to add Danielle Mitchell to their staff would be most fortunate.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to give me a call.
- Letter of Recommendation Customer 2014
I would like to take this opportunity to say what a great pleasure it is to deal with Danielle. We have had a great relationship since she has started overseeing our account.
She is always concise with her charts and new program materials. She has an excellent ability to explain some of the more complicated sales calculators. Her tone is always even and friendly.
Her response time is always quick and she is prepared to speak knowledgeably with each conversation. She has always been a good advocate. I can only recommend Danielle as the best at her job.
- This letter is my recommendation for Danielle Mitchell. Until just recently, I have been Danielle's immediate manager for four months during her internship. I found her to be consistently motivated to expand her experience; tackling and seeking out assignments with dedication. Danielle has the ability to stay organized while being asked to contribute to various, at times ad-hoc, campaign management needs. The time she spent reviewing areas outside the request to assist the team in a more holistic way, was another welcomed contribution. Though she was helpful to our Search Engine Marketing efforts, Danielle was also beneficial in other areas of the company. While supporting Search Specialists in daily account management tasks, Danielle assisted Marketing in messaging POVs (Points of View) as well as assumed a leadership role to keep fellow interns informed of current industry trends. Danielle’s tenacity, organizational skills and creative thinking make her a good candidate for a supporting role within the marketing industry.Letter of Recommendation Manager 2011
- Danielle brainstormed an action plan for the beginning stages of building my brand on social media. She gave me useful resources to rebrand the look of my YouTube page as well the direction I should take with the content. She walked me through how to maximize user settings on YouTube like monetization and YouTube Academy. She also recommended some of her contacts that I need for graphic design and music. Long story short, Danielle is driven, smart, and passionate about helping others, and I would definitely recommend her for anyone that is looking to start, improve, or add to their online brand!!!Abisola A.