Step 1: Pay In Store. Step 2: Schedule With Me!
Feature Products For Business Owners
Every #Boss Must Have List
Never Pay For Website Building Again
Let Us Post For You!
- I came to Average Black Girl for strategy work. I am the Owner of Plaques Trophies & Gifts by Perci. We have been in business 30 years but have decided this year to make a grand effort in our digital footprint. Average Black Girl has broken down the importance of social media and made goals that are attainable and actionable. We have cleaned up my yelp account, improved how my store is found on google maps and brought my facebook account to life all within the first month! If you are thinking about hiring a marketing consultant. Look no further.Beverly P.
- First, thank you, thank you, and thank you again!!! If you are looking for someone to make your website come to life from nothing. Danielle is your girl. I mean she not only helped build my site, but she walked me through step by step. Like held my hand and walked with me as my daughters coo’d and sang songs?!!! She is professional, efficient, and works in a timely manner. I greatly appreciate all of your help!Brittany W.
- Danielle is a God Send! As a recent BSW graduate and entering a rigorous MSW program, time is my biggest commodity. Leaving the traditional workforce after over 8 years and quickly approaching 44 was challenging, emotional, painstaking, and depressive. Trying to pull from nearly a decade ago to rekindle the entrepreneur of my 20’s and 30’s was proving impossible until I reached out to a young woman I met several months ago and have since been following on social media. Because I did not have the time to meet with Danielle Mitchell in person, she suggested we meet at my convenience over the phone. I was all over the place with my ideas but she was amazing at honing in on my best fit business focus. Danielle provided awesome resources on how to build my brand and calmed my spirit about utilizing social media. She helped me identify my short, mid, and long-term goals, set timeframes to meet such goals, and provided a transcript of our brainstorming activities. Danielle was even intuitive enough to know when I was in overload and needed to end the session. What she does not know is how her session inspired and motivated me to push myself. Exactly 1 day later, I have eliminated two of my goals for the week with anticipation of completing three additional ones by the end of the day. In addition, this experience removed the clutter in my mind and has sparked the creativity in building this brand and business. Stay tuned, I will definitely retain Danielle Mitchell as my consultant and happily refer anyone to her. $70 is a small investment in building my brand. This young woman knows her stuff! Thank you Danielle for everything especially for not cutting me off with the numerous text as my momentum keeps building. Respectfully and Gratefully Marie A Gandy of O.M.G. EnterprisesMarie G.
- My experience working with Danielle was nothing short of spectacular. Her passion and sincere dedication to helping others achieve success is very admiring. She is is well knowledgeable in her field and offers positive suggestions when I was in need of answers. I improved on networking ability. Being able to go over and beyond available resources. Her explaining to me the desire to stand out made me diligent in my networking. I was able to take away true focus in a project or in anything worth obtaining. She vocalized a lot about going beyond the call of duty in anything that you do so those conversations left me with the impression that the effort I put prior to it wasn’t my all. She helped me identify those weaknesses. I would absolutely recommend Danielle. What I liked most about working with Danielle is the energy and passion she puts out. It’s very contagious and rejuvenating. She is strong minded and has a laser focus on her goals and priorities.Kosi U.
- Letter of Recommendation Manager 2012
It is with delight that I write this letter of recommendation for Danielle Mitchell. I am Danielle’s immediate supervisor. She has been on my team since January of 2012.
Danielle is a Market Development Manager in Orlando, Florida. She is passionate about being marketing and sales professional. Since joining our company, she has consistently reached her goals and become a leader. Many of her ideas have been successfully implemented in the North Florida Market Unit. During her last evaluation, she received a rating of “exceeds expectations” in all categories.
Danielle continued to demonstrate her leadership skills by heading up Coca-Cola’s Sharing Happiness Event. Working with a $20,000 budget, she created a very successful week long employee appreciated event. She has also spent time shadowing her mentor in the Key Account role. This experience has allowed her to participate in planning the 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational, which I’m sure will be a very successful event.
I am sure you share my philosophy that employees become more effective leaders by demonstrating their ability to think, analyze and effectively communicate. Danielle is a bright, engaging and delightful young lady who demonstrates an inquisitive mind and a personal determination to make a difference in her life. She has demonstrated maturity, dedication and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people at all levels of an organization. She is an exceptional candidate and will do great in her next position.
- I had a great experience with Ms. Mitchell very professional and very helpful. Initially, I thought I knew most of the tactics and services used to market businesses, but she made me aware of tools I didn't know were out there. I would say our meeting helped me to better strategize how I market myself and my brand. I've studied other brands similar to mine, but it was still difficult to pinpoint what tools they were using to achieve such significant results. About a minute into my meeting with Danielle I realized why I was fighting a losing a battle. The tools she suggested to me are exactly what I needed to push myself to a more potent level when it comes to marketing and promotion.Chris C.My biggest takeaway was the need for consistency. While I am knowledgeable of marketing and promotion myself the posts would come over extended periods which explained why my desired results were not manifesting.The best thing about Danielle is her kind, professional demeanor and genuine interest in her clients' brand. It is apparent that she earnestly desires to help her clients succeed. I would definitely recommend her services to other people looking to energize their brand/business.
Ashley Uses Average Black Girl!
Meet Danielle! She Love Melanin Business!
My Interview With The Progress Rapport!
Take Advantage Of Our Offers!
A Little Bit Of Everything!
The Point Of No Return was ALOT!
No, For Real.
You told yourself you are going to network more, get that bomb internship and go...
Lifestyle & Travel
The Point Of No Return was ALOT!
I was reading the Awesomely Luvvie blog and came across her Glossary of Random stuff she says...
Top Rated Products
- $103.30 – $154.79
1:1 Strategy Sessions$103.30
During our 1:1 strategy session we create measurable and attainable goals.
1:1 Strategy Sessions, Professional Development$51.80
Dive into Powerpoint and Keynote with a 101 and gain the necessary tools you need to flourish in Powerpoint!
- $125.00 – $200.00
Grab the perfect accessory for that gorgeous crown. The black bow with a sparkle goes with any outfit for any day.